Friday, November 25, 2005

bosan...

mas, wth was that?! hehe
Been in the Changi Airport for the last 4 hours and will continue to be here for the next 5 hours (!@#%*&!!!??) until my flight to Heathrow. THEN will be in Heathrow for another godforsaken 9 hours before my flight to the godforsaken county Cork.
For the last 4 hours i have been:
in the loo 3 times ( only for peeing, unlike some people...hehe)
toured ALL the shops for at least 3 times
bought cosmopolitan and a novel called 'The Lovely Bones'
drank Snapples and slept in one of the somewhat comfy airport seats for 40 minutes
bought some Clinique stuff just to cheer myself up even when i don't really need them
checked out tall broad-shouldered Ozzies (shh!don't tell u-know-who)
bought some cookies to munch on (to hell with my waistline)
surf the 'net
HELP ME!!!!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE
maybe i'll go take a nap again....

No comments:

Post a Comment