Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's been a while huh?

Honestly, Syaz has been feeling quite depressed lately. What with everything that's been going on lately in my life. Pretty mentally exhausted and physically tormented. Been having these agonising 'palpitations' too. I've just come to realize the fact that my stay in Ireland for all these seven odd years is and has been pretty much fruitless really...Had a meeting with Prof. Quigley earlier on and was given an ultimatum. One week he said...no more than that. medical school's out of option...you must go to banks...

Not really in the mood of elaborating much. Come to think of it, I've been hoping for something that's out of my grasp. Well, Kubang Kerian here I come!

What I can say right now is, it's going to be really hard to leave the life that I have become so accustomed to eventhough I have to be quite honest to say that it's not really an easy one though. I guess all of you guys, my closest of friends has known that for a fact. The thought of leaving you guys, especially made my already frail little heart aches in pain (it has been aching quite a lot lately).

My twisted mind can't help but to think of just the negative things that has been and going to be. Can't really comprehend positive thoughts right now even with Mas's persistence of the contrary (very much appreciated though). I'm going to allow myself another couple of days of grief and reflection.

Thank you everybody for being such great, invaluable friends...



p/s Mesej dari Mas: Paan tolong bawak kamera kau dengan gambar minggu lepas. Aku nak copy. Thanx.

No comments:

Post a Comment