Friday, June 16, 2006

another week has gone by, here comes friday yet i won't be cheering up like others would do once the clock ticking at 4 pm. i wish i could but i have to come back to work again tomorrow. gosh i don't like on-call during the week and certainly dislike it even more in the weekend, it's weekend!!! ok basically i just don't like on-call period. god bless those people who do enjoy calls. wish i was once of them. so naturally at the moment i'm dreading at the prospect of coming to work tomorrow and the thought that i have to deal with all the ward jobs. i just don't like it, and i don't know why, i'd do the same things in casualty and i'm okay with it but the fact that it has something to do with the ward just put me off. stupid intern works and i guess there is another big factor for my not yet reaching "hatred" level of this stuff but i'm not gonna say it here at least not yet, who knows maybe after tomorrow i might, my friends probably know what i'm talking about. please god please let it flies swiftly and painless as possible, amen.

the weather here up in the northwest of the country pretty much like the rest of the country, gloomy and dull perhaps with a little drizzles all day long if you lucky and if you really really lucky there be stormy wind that strong enough to fly away an old lady who was walking down the streets, there you go old granny fly around in the sky like mary poppin. how depressing. yes it is depressing and i miss my own bed, my couch and my apartment. as if things couldn't any worse, digiweb rang me the other day telling me that my apartment couldn't possibly have wireless internet installed. not because it's on the ground floor but the fact that my apartment faces the opposite direction of the satellite locust or anything like that. there goes my broadband dream........screw it. i don't want broadband internet that much anyway............ok maybe not too much but i kinda need it. whatever.

damn, i'm so sleepy feel like i can fall off of this chair and lay down on this library floor, i swear sometimes i feel my like eyes have minds of their own. if it said sleep i don't have a choice in that matter and sleeping i go. like now for example hence i need to stop and crawl in to a room somewhere and sleep like a baby