Wednesday, June 21, 2006

i must've been hitler in my past life!!!!!!!


arghhhhh!!!!! it's 0515 hrs on thursday morning and i haven't gone to bed yet. damn for some unknown reasons most people who got sick tonight managed to find their ways to go under surgical team. while i was busting my ass running around like a headless chicken between casualty and the ward, none of the medical team was around. apparently the score for admission was 7 to 1 in my favor and this was at 2200 hrs. then again these people are genuinely sick with surgical problems so i can't give out all i want the fact is they need my care, not just from me but from the service. i swore so much god knows it started to sound like a song that stuck in my head, pretty good really maybe i can release it as a single someday.
now as i'm waiting for the x-ray of a patient who is unwell and god knows when would that be done ( mind you that's urgent x-ray!), i stow away in this tiny little room to give out yet again about my unfortunate life. eh! i don't care if other people say their life worse than mine but the way it looks like right now nothing can't top mine, argh! nothing i tell you!!!! ( dramatic nyer ) i want my mommy!!! i left my phone at home along with my scrubs so now, i stink, the clothes stink and gotta wear this again for the whole day till 5, huh good luck people around me. i can live with that since some people here shower once a month but life without my phone?!!!!!! might as well i jump out the window next to me right now, it's 6th floor and would make quite an impression once i reach the bottom. shite!!! i can't figure out why this is happening to me i must've been some really bad ass guy in my previous life to deserve this bad karma (this statement is not necessarily mirror my belief) for what it's worth i have only 2 more days left, finally the end is coming and as i told my fellow medical student here, come 5 o'clock friday evening this hospital will see some crazy brown guy
running naked in the parking lot !!!!