Tuesday, April 08, 2008

One Litre of Tears...

Does my entry title sounds familiar to anybody? I bet it doesn't...well, it's the saddest Japanese series i watched recently.(bergenang lagi air mataku...)(I guessed i'm not as busy as the rest of you huh?). Anyhow, i'm not trying to convey anything here. It's just something to start my blog with.

Got a phone call from Sri yesterday! Boy, was I a happy man! Yeah...since it's been a while that i had any news from anybody...so sorry Paan, i kept guessing on my own whether ur either too busy or in trouble or something..i just kinda got used to receiving calls from you, kinda something to look forward to.Well, now I know. I bet Sri called you did't she?hehe...

Phuh!!!it's literally scorching hot here in Kelantan. Yesterday I was out riding my bicycle when Sri called. Since it's a precious one (the call), had to stop by the road side. There was no inhibition anymore guys! Panas pun panaslah! Later that nite, felt a little feverish...that's all. no biggies..

By the way, to Ema and Paan, i will be back this weekend (Sunday). Sri's making the arrangement for our little get together. I hope there won't be any problem this time. I will be home for a week (study week). Exam's coming soon (I hate USM!)

Can't wait to get back!!