Thursday, October 27, 2005

thanx a lot guys

man what a weekend!!! to be honest i had the most fun in months (well been depressed and all) i was really really motivational chalenged last friday, post call and quite busy night, i thought i wanted to go to cork on that very night but my couch was too comfy and my body was knackered i fell asleep instead so i planned to leave for cork the next day. even on that very morning i still feel too lazy to even get out of my bed (after woke up at 3 am on my couch with my work shirt including the neck tie and the pants, moved to my bed). arghh if only i could call it off, those guys in cork and i were having a little get together well partially as a small celebration for my 25th birthday and mostly just an excuse to actually "get together" in the weekend after a long week of hard work especially the paediatrics crowd and the students! i just wanted to stay at my awesome apartment which lately has become an overnight motel for me, just to sleep and shower, might as well i rent a small room like the one before, NOT!!! okay,where was i? oh yes then it occured to those guys actually put a lot of effort into this so i better move my ass. i did and i got there at around 2 i guess in cork, was a relaxed trip while listening to raya tape. when i got there i met well you know the story ema and mas, we strolled around town get the essentials ie coffee beans and syrup then we went to a vodafone store.



i've been meaning to change my network for a few months now so i guess might as well i got everything with me and the store practically vacant of customers and we had approximately 2 hours before sunset. i would make it in time, how hard could it be, signing some forms and paying all the neccessary charges i figured yeah by 6 the latest i would walk out with my new network and maybe a 3G mobile phone in hand. think again! turned out random act of fates were slightly complicated that i thought it would be. so i finally decided as to which mobile phone i was going to get for this new network ( after much deliberation and considering all the pros and cons) and it's filling in form time i didn't have to do it, the rep did for me on the computer screen, here is the point where things started to go
wrong...

..the server down, ok fine, had to log out and logged in again, do the same thing again unfortunately non of the data was saved. then the server was perfectly working and the rep keyed in the wrong option, instead of port-in ( where u can keep your number ) he chose new customer, mind you this was at the end of the process after couple of "agree" and "submit" icons were hit. so we had to start over AGAIN!!! this time we did it correctly, whoa....third time lucky i guess but not quite, for some unknown reasons my details weren't save in the computer after all that, the rep went through all applications as it had to be kept in the folder for record but in vain, so he had to do AGAIN! it was 6 pm already and they closing, so i had to pay first at the till as they closing and the guy keyed in again my details for god knew how many times, then just before my laser card swiped the othe girl rep ( more senior than this chubby rep guy) asked me for copy of my current phonebill, i said i don't have it and that guy ( the chubby guy) told me that my recent 3 months period of utility bill would be enough and that is what i have.




unfortunately she continued that in order for me to keep my old number they had to have it, WHAT!!! why wouldn't you tell me this SOONER!!!!! i just couldn't believe it, this type of thing rarely happened to me, unlike ema. i thought i was going to get mad but actually i found quite funny. they apologized, yeah at least give some vouchers or free phone after all the trouble they put me through and the hassle to decide which phone put of 5 that i need to get in that split seconds, nah instead they asked me to come back next weekend to get it sorted, yeah right. i left the store empty handed and there were 15 minutes left before maghrib, instead of rushing back to ema's place, we went for a walk, and quite a walk is was......i would've been at ema's house sooner than us getting to the car, but it was a good walk, it opened my eyes to the changes in the city (if any) .



finally we got home and i got this weird feeling it was gonna be a shitty weekend, but the turn of fortunes were as rapid as my bipolar personality, it got better and better, we had great meals, delicious and great cake and we watched a good movie that night, SKY HIGH, well at least it was
a feel good movie, i got really manic and happy,
the next day we were at sriabe's place and it was another good night, as it was pretty much the last break fast before some of us go home for raya. it was a great time, really enjoyed it and tell you what, i woke up late the next morning and we were on take that weekend!!!!! i was a dead meat, i survived anyhow so guys thanx for the awesome weekend looking forward to the next one............

No comments:

Post a Comment