Saturday, January 28, 2006

when i think things couldn't get worse ....:-(

my life is just shitty although it doesn't seem that way i guess by others, well it has been anyway for god knows how long. i thought it will not get any worse than this and how ironic, the moment i think this way, indeed worse thing just knocking at my door. well i'm so sad, depressed and angry at myself and to circumstances (my biggest enemy believe it or not). why? something happened which had crashed my c drive of vaio PCG-572M laptop. it just gone, the drive simply completely wiped out. COMPLETELY!!!! i don't mind my CV or previous presentation or saved downloaded medical and work related articles went blank but not MY PICTURES!!! damn i should've learnt my lesson the last time ( it happened before) at the time i swore to myself that i would print out the pictures or at least back it up in cds. how can i be so stupid and procrastinate till history repeating itself. god i could shoot myself for letting this to happen.
what can i do anyway, nothing, no matter what, i can't get back what i've lost......shit happens. things are they keep happening!!!! ah well i'll get over it ...........:-(