Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Drenching Nightsweats

Hehe...U guys must be wondering about the title huh? I've caught fever for the past 2 days...Last nite, I thought I was dreaming but I was actually literally dripping with sweat. It felt like I was sleeping in a sauna room or something! It's really horrible having to get up from the sick-bed just to go to the student's clinic to obtain an mc. It's med.cert this time around and not master of ceremony anymore. i think the fever was from the dental treatment I undergone 3 days ago. Just for a simple dental filling. Did a dental impression too for a double-crown. Never realized that 4 years of capital institutionalization in Ireland had caused this much harm to my oral health. They're gonna pull out the unerupted canine tooth as well and make me wear braces! God help me! Now, I'm really not gonna look like my real biological age!

Hehe...I was quite surprised to see our latest entry from our beloved Leia. Very much anticipated and long-awaited indeed! It was actually(believe it or not) my first time ever, reading her beautiful English literature capabilities. It really sounded like one of those paragraphs that comes out from novels. You should write one too Leia!

Comelnye Natrah!!! So cute! Uncle Syaz tak dapat nak cium...jauh sangat. Thanks to Paan for posting the debut photo of Natrah in the blog. Can't help thinking that i've been spending quite a lot of time with Seri during her 9 months of pregnancy with Natrah and unfortunately could only spend a few days of her arrival in this world before my departure...

This morning after my eventful drenching nitesweats, SitiK called. So sorry Siti, was not in my best-self...was not mentally competent. InsyaAllah, the first horrendous trimester will be over...plenty of rest and food too ok? Wish that I could be there to cook you anything you want!

Wah...today i was quite busy. Ema called earlier. Felt so appreciated today:) Thank you everybody. Keep it up. By the way, she was complaning of you, MAS!

MAS!MAS!MAS!WHERE ARE YOU MAS!DAH MAKAN BELUM MAS?!

Gonna pen-off now. Getting sleepy now. Take care everybody!