Thursday, September 14, 2006

Greetings from Kube Keghie:)


Assalamualaikum everybody!!!


Sorry, it’s been a while since I last posted my entry in the blog. Been quite busy in Kubang Kerian. Starting today for 3 days, the university held campus’s expo-suppose to be the event of the year. Guess what? You guys are sooo not gonna believe this! I’m going to be the MC for the closing ceremony this Saturday. So nerve-wrecking! I thought at first, coming to USM, gonna keep a low-profile. Looked like it’s the other way around! I suppose, in a way, it’s good that I kept myself busy with activities. If not, I’ll just be lying down in my room, dreading my ill-luck, stranded in the middle of nowhere, with all my DEAR FRIENDS so far away…I MISS YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH!!!It’s killing me inside…don’t know when we’re gonna meet again? I wonder how Afiq and Natrah looks like now? Sri and her new busy career woman life.

Hey, I heard Siti’s pregnant? Now that Syaz and Ema’s gone, she decided to get herself pregnant by Mosh! Haha!!!Sorry, just kiddingJ congratulations Siti and Mosh. So sad that I couldn’t be there when the time comes…now, we’ll just wait for leia’s turn..heheJ

LEIA!!!!how come news from you are so scarce? Practically non-existent…looks like marriage life really agrees with you girl! Keepin’ yourself busy? Last I heard, you’re in Chech Republic? Calling here and there waking people up with the latest update from Bikroy. Wow, Bikroy even called me! I was in Pasir Mas doing my community research project. Really busy, really scorching hot, sweating like mad, mental and physical exhaustion to tell you the truth! I’m the leader of my group. One group for a Mukim (Mukim Kubang Gatal haha!). one mukim has got 11 kampungs. Altogether, 900 houses. Gotta tag all houses, do random sampling of 120 houses and survey (questionnaire) each occupant in the houses.Aiyoo!!Can go crazy like this maa…We have to do 4 residencies in 2 years.

Yesterday was my sister’s (kakcik) birthday. Poor kakcik, everybody was too busy with catering. Nobody wished her happy birthday. Originally, I planned to return to Kajang, but couldn’t make it since I have all these responsibilities here. Will celebrate her birthday next week. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKCIK!

PAAN, why you didn’t call back laaa yesterday? Could only talk for 10 minutes with you. That’s out-of-this-world when it comes to chatting with paan. Sorry paan, the rehearsal took forever last nite, finished at 1 am!Aiyoo…my voice is hoarse already.

Mmm…I heard from Paan, Ema is in HUSM. Please send my regard to your lovely family ok Ema, if you’re reading this. Do call me if you have the time. Just to say hello. (well, it’s only normal that my friends has to call me because I have no credit, haha!)

MAS! MAS! MAS! What’s the news MAS? You must be so god damn busy now! Goin’ crazy? Not Yet? It’s ok..it will be over soon, then comes the real world for you. Then, I hope you won’t be too busy to keep in touch. My dear friend…study hard ok?

Oh no, it’s raining outside! Haven’t showered yet, haven’t prayed yet. Gonna be late for opening ceremony of expo. Higher education minister’s gonna be the vvip. Aiyooo…you guys wouldn’t believe the lengthy protocols that’s needed to be followed for these army of vvip’s. I’m learning…I’m learning…

Till the next…MISS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!